Friday, April 3, 2009

Thank GOD!!! IT"S THE WEEKEND!!!

I am going riding. Finally... I have nothing I WANT to be angry or bitchy about... I'mmmm gooooooing riiiiiiiiiddddiiinng.
WHOOOOOT!!!
WHOOOOOT!!!
YIPPY CAYIYAH!!!
I am so excited. Several opportunities to eat dirt, be thrown into the dirt, wish you had landed in the dirt, and in general, wear a lot of?
Yep, you guessed it, "DIRT"...

Winter has been far too long... I am looking forward to walking funny, sitting soft, and all the aches and pains.
I really hope that everyone will take a look at the other blog. Because that is where I put all the good stuff.

And I will see you all later. Because IIIIIIII AAAMMMMMM GOOOOOOOOIIIINNNNG RRRRRIIIIIIIIIDDDDDIIIIINNNNNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have an awesome weekend everyone...

3 comments:

  1. Dena:

    Hope you have a great one too, enjoy the ride, and hey, dirt is a good source of protein.

    I am getting ready to ride as well, the family is coming up a bit later for the weekend, so probably won't have much chance to check in for a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitch. Yes, I am sooo jealous!!!!! Been out doing lots of grooming though, looks like a woolly mammoth molted in the pasture....how can my old Morgans grow so much hair in the winter and then slick off with such a fine short coat? Arabs are almost shedded out, QH is looking like a mottled mess.... I'm seeing some dirt in patches and I'm getting ready to take advantage of it. Pick rocks from arena first...yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got hosed. At least, for today. Rain and cold.
    I wished too hard maybe.
    Oh, but their little faces are shedding out. YAY!
    And did I mention, I am not thrilled with running horses in a larger herd? Some get more and some get less.
    And then, you have to compensate. I am waiting for the big bottle of liquid ivermectin from our vet supply.
    And I wish it was warm enough to just clip and bathe.
    Another 30 days and it will all be like a bad dream.
    Not bitching. Just wishing then was now.

    ReplyDelete