Thursday, April 9, 2009

Considering The Source...

Why would a person even credit the words of a uncredible source? Now, there is a thought...
Especially, when the news is, as old as, Stale Bread.
Filled with inconsistencies.
And slathered with a made it up as you went kind of spread.

I have said it before. And I will say it again. You want change? Paying lip service isn't going to effect it.
Providing an insider, in the know, gushy gossipiness type of story, accomplishes exactly what?

Timely real world Facts.
I care about those.
I am interested in those...

I find nothing but cheap entertainment in the reading of some other presenters thoroughly well expressed lack of knowledge on their subject material of choice.
Wow... Did that sound incredibly self-impressed and elitist?
Cool...

It serves no purpose for me to linger over the words of those whose intent is to deceive. If only themselves. Their lack of credibility has already been established.
Repeatedly...

So, in considering the source(s)? I have rejected the concept of learning anything of value from them.
I have no desire to become deliberately confused on a myriad of subjects and levels.
By reading with any real consideration the words of anyone I already know to be a truth challenged and morally bankrupt sycophant of The B List.
And as, I am of a non-discriminatory inclination, I am referring to author and poster alike.

It is a frightening thought to me. That there are those who cannot retain the information presented long enough to post about it with anything remotely resembling accuracy.
I should be thrilled.
As I have over a short course been assigned at least 3 new identities. I can only assume because all 3 parties have a first name beginning with the letter D.

These are not rebels without a cause. These are rebels without a clue...

No comments:

Post a Comment