Friday, April 24, 2009

Natural Disaster At 3 Strikes Ranch!?! And The Act Of GOD Was What???

This transcends the ridiculous. "Veritable Pocket Ponies". And me, me, me. And more me. I mean I.
We completely f*&$#@ up our efforts during Katrina. But we iz ready now.
For this natural disaster. That was an act of man.
Sorry...
I have been waiting for the propaganda BS. And I was not disappointed.
HEY EVERYBODY THERE ARE CAMERAS AND EVERYTHING RUUUUUUUUNNNN TO NEBRASKA!!!

And HSUS that wanted to kill a bunch of puppies last time they were involved in something that was AGAIN the act of a man.
Is on the scene. No worries now...
Anyone want to bet how quickly these animals become classified as dangerous and in need of euthanasia?

I am far more impressed by the efforts of some who took time at their own expense to assist with resolution.
Than I ever will be by the efforts of a bunch of PAID volunteers of the HSUS vehicle of death, destruction, and the raising of more money.

Sorry for the rant. I have to go to work now. You know. One of the real jobs I have that pays me to support animals that I did not cause to be in need.
But before I go, I just wanted to say, YAY ABR! YAY FUGS! YAY HSUS! I wish I could say, YAY HORSES!
Unfortunately, I do not think that will be an option.
____________________________________________________________________

I was reading and catching up. And placing some calls. At this stage, I am only interested in "EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS".

Everyone is already thanking GOD. Patting themselves on the backs for a job well done. And basically missing the point. These horses and burros are currently in the frying pan set on, a at the moment, low burning fire.

The cost of care during the legal process will be HSUS' example of why "euthanasia" is a must.
HSUS also has standing if they are truly footing any portion of the costs.
Ain't that a bitch.

But don't worry everyone. They are my friends. And they make me feel important. And they pay for me to travel.
And they are really sooper dooper cool. And there is that hot guy. And I just know that everything will work out for the best.

FOR WHO?
The horses?
Sure.

Here is my thing. Ole Fugs knew damn well that the ABR was financing this guy. Based on, everything she has ever promoted, he was, and is, a Rescue Fail.
And yet, nothing was ever said. Or put in cyber print. Nope. Nothing.

Without even making an accusation I would like to know why. That's it. Just the why.

And poor Rayu. Seems like the unluckiest day of his life was coming to the attention of someone who could not afford to care for him.
And that was before he ever hit 3 Strikes.
They ought to just rename him. Unlucky Time Share? Cooperative Fund? I Got Hosed Shoot Me Now?

It boggles my mind that the very people who created this mess are now applauding themselves for talking others into cleaning it up and funding it.
Oh and a big shout out for the food for humans. Some ate. Some did not. Kind of sounds like what the horses have been dealing with too.
Go Figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment