Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saint or Sinner? Perfect??? NEVER!!!

I will be the first to admit, that I qualify as, a sinner. I am also, human. As, a human, when, I set a goal for myself, sometimes, I fail. I know the Devil must do a dance everytime this happens.
Bingo, we have a repeat offender. SINNER!!! DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!

Does that make me a hypocrite?
Maybe...

I always liked that song by Meredith Brooks, "Bitch". It just said it all for me. As, a woman, I really got it.

There are none of us perfect. But, I really make an effort to never make a victim. Making a victim involves abusing an innocent party.

So, is it hypocrisy? To not act, or speak, as you have said, you intend to. Or, is it human imperfection?
Is it hypocrisy, to post kindly, and supportively, under a screen name? All while, slicing and dicing under the anonymous option?
Is it hypocrisy, to say, that you have not done something, that you, very provably have?

What I am really wondering is this. Why is it, that what happens under any guise of anonymity, on the internet, even matters?
Because unfortunately, there is a deception factor. That one is really interesting. I am going to cause some paranoia for someone today. Because if, I say/post anything, someone somewhere will believe it.
I am going to control something. Hmmmm...
Why?
Is your life so meaningless? Why do some delight, in the thought, that they are causing someone unknown to them, any type of discomfort or pain?

One life lesson that has proven invaluable in my recovery, as a human being and as an addict, is as follows.
What may be true today, may not prove true tomorrow. Your friend today may become your enemy tomorrow.
I used to have a hard time with that last one. But then, I learned that people do not grow at the same pace. And that made it more okay. Not quite, so personal. And there are the friends you have for a lifetime. So, it all evens out.

I know why I do what I do. Just as, I know that I am sometimes wrong. But, I do not make victims.
So, with specific regard to, the rather small group I am referring to. Why do you? Do that nasty little thing you do?

One other actually important thing. Out of respect to the other blog authors and posters. It would seem that if you have a bitch about something here? You should post it here.
Fugly Wench of the Day isn't titled "No Up Your's". That is not your place to bitch about me. Because guess what? It isn't about me.
I can't go to an open forum that I enjoy and post anything without some brainiac having to swing it to me.
It isn't possible for me to make someone elses blog about me.
There are some I won't even be returning to because of all the attention whore crap.
Because I am not very good at ignoring shit thrown my way. Another one of my many failings. Because I am soooo perfect you know...