Friday, April 17, 2009

Sarcasm...The Minds Defense Against Bullshit And Insanity!

I realise I have been a little more sarcastic than usual. I do not know how to explain it. Except, to say, I have had ENOUGH!
I am so tired of excuses. NOT NECESSARILY, explanations. Just excuses...

As people, we all make mistakes. It is not only understood, but expected. So why, can so few ever step up to the plate, and simply say, "it's on me"?
I make some sort of mistake every day. Couldn't imagine a day where I achieved perfection.
HA!

I apologize to the animals. "Sorry, I didn't see you there". To my son, "Sorry, I need to slow down and listen to what exactly you are asking me".
I apologize to vendors. I apologize to a lot of people in the course of daily business.

Sometimes, I even apologize when I am not the one who is wrong. Seems to make the person on the other end, more willing to help. Weird huh?
Not really.


The thing is, why is it that those in the public eye, have such difficulty saying, "I was wrong"?
For me, it makes that person, at least seem, more real.


So, in dealing with rescue representatives who step up to the plate, with a bag full of excuses.
All I really want to say is this.


There is a 99.2% possibilty that whatever you have in there I have seen and heard before.

There is a 100% reality that it won't in any change the outcome in any positive and lasting manner.

There is a 42% chance that I may become sarcastic in the relaying of this. Based on, how many times the purveyor of, the excuse, has tried with due diligence, to blow smoke up my ass.


On that note, I am so thrilled to have the weekend away. Surrounded by dealers. Where the possibility that anyone I talk to may tell me an untruth is about 97%.
The difference is? I expect that from them.
And they know they hit me with nonsense at their own risk.

Have A Great Weekend Everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment