Monday, June 29, 2009

I am with Liz on this. "He Is Just A Beautiful Person"...

I have been amazed over the years by what people will do to each other, with complete disregard for each other, solely, for the purpose of having something to talk about.

I do not have heroes in my life of celebrity stature. People are people. Some prove themselves extraordinary.
And seemingly ordinary people can act in such a way that makes them truly extraordinary.

I am not afraid to look deep.
Because that is most often where the truth rests.
Within...

I did not appreciate being expected to ascertain, whether or not, a man who had devoted his life and a fair portion of his fortune to the delivery of a message. was guilty of the foul accusations brought against him by others.
The expectation was implied when the filth was made public.

I did not appreciate another reminder of what people are willing to do to each other in the pursuit of having something to talk about.
And perhaps, monetary reward.

I appreciated even less, the decline forced upon a messenger.

1 comment: