Friday, July 17, 2009

I know better than to pray for patience...now.

I did not used to know better. I used to pray for patience on a rather regular basis.
Daily.
Every day...

How stupid could I be?
Very.
Apparently.
Much to my own detriment.

I no longer have a desire to have any more patience with people than, what I already possess.
I never did want to understand most people any better than I already did.
With understanding comes acceptance.
At least, that is my take.

With understanding and acceptance the boundaries of society become more and more gray.
"But, you have to understand!"
No, I don't.
No, I absolutely do not have to understand why you or I do the wrong we do.
We just need to accept what we already know to be true.
That it is wrong.
And put our efforts towards stopping the wrong that we do.

"Excuse" is one of my least favorite words. I do not want to hear my own excuses.
Why!?!...would I want to hear anyone or everyone elses?

3 comments:

  1. Well Fern there was a presumption that because it was so large that much would be overlooked.

    And now I am very tired. I need to defrag myself.

    Why would anyone ever think that public abuse/hate crimes should or would be tolerated?

    There is truly nothing to worry about for me or mine at this time.
    I promise...

    Never are we given more than we can bear... And while, I am not the sharpest tool in his shed I do appear to be a much beloved one.

    Thank you so much for walking with me on this part of the journey... All of you who did.

    May Our Heavenly Father open his storehouse and rain his blessings upon you until you are filled to overflowing.

    It would be my hope that you will recognize me when we come together.
    As, I could never not recognize any of you.
    It is a given that I will never forget.

    BH it was 8 months in the writing. Time without end in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a long couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete