Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mary Mary Quite Contrary...How Does Your Garden Grow???

Quite well it would appear. Thank you very much... And thus far all in a row. So there.
Yeah...HA!

What a crazy week. Where have you people been all my life?*giggles helplessly*
No, seriously?

I am a very impatient girl. I have been waiting a very long time after all. And that bump on my head still has me a bit confused from time to time.
But, the Good News is?
I am beginning to remember. Piss me off and I may begin to forget. And you will never know if I really did. Or, if during the course of being pissed off I decided tit for tat wasn't such a bad game.

Anyone confused yet? Good... It is your turn to be. And now you know how I feel.
Quite often.
I am still thoroughly torqued that I had to expose so much to get any answers at all.
Does help in the identifying process though.

So, what happens next? While away the days until something happens? Just piddle all over ourselves til then?
Jolly.
Grand really... As has been pointed out "nobody" beats me in a pissing contest. I had excellent teachers.
*polishes claws on shirt front*

So much for peace. The strength I already have. Even if, I do not always protect it accordingly.

But I did re-remember something very important. And I am good with that. Makes all the confusion non-relevant.
If, some of you haven't figured it out already? Wow...are you going to be mad or what?
Evolution can be a real bitch. Coming into your own? Remains to be seen.

Fern? Would this be the part where it is okay for me to say, "Bring It!!!"? Because, even if, I am not completely ready? All will be revealed in it's own time.
Right? Right...

Contrary much? ME? Not in the beginning. It was an evolutionary experience.

4 comments:

  1. Dena , I will try not to tell you how to live your life , but if you think you are ready to "take it " then OK let them "Bring it"
    just remember , in a battle of wits ,it is expected that all oponents are armed equally,but...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also remember your assertiion theat you were not fighting "with" evil anymore ,but fighting FOR good. It makes a difference

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are as always absolutely correct. It does make a difference.

    Without fail...

    When it coomes to weapons why can't they all understand that the greatest sword in the arsenal is the Sword of Forgiveness?
    Who wouldn't want/wished to be cut in two by that?

    The point is I am about to let it all go. The only taking I am interested in is the reclaiming of what is mine.
    What belongs to ME. And ME alone.

    Please don't be the parent that says, "just ignore it and it will go away".(I am not saying you are)
    Sometimes what goes away is your sense of self. Your dignity. Your Joie De Vivre.

    I have learned that there is a time to fight. A time to rest. A time to dream another dream.
    A time to set aside the hopes of my childhood.
    A time to cry. And a time to laugh.
    But there is never a time to stand away from what you KNOW to be right.
    I have always known this place was a universal dumping ground.
    And there is the whole human character and failing thing to consider.

    I have you and many others to keep me grounded.
    I have come to rely on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I do not believe I am fighting with. Toying? Perhaps. Calling it out?
    Most certainly.
    It isn't necessarily a fight when your hope is for change.

    ReplyDelete