Wednesday, June 10, 2009

While I do not believe in Darwinism. I do believe in mans and womans ability to fulfill their individual Destiny...

I needed to say that. I have seen some very strange stuff in my life. And maybe, I am just designed to see things differently.
But no. I disregard Darwin's findings. It is as simple for me as, had we evolved from primates, we would then be the only primates. Or, are the remaining primates going to evolve as well? When?

Faith is something that comes from within. It is built, tried, and tested. Sometimes becoming damaged. And sometimes seeming shattered beyond repair.
Hope and foolish hopes are often confused with Faith.

I never bought the constraints placed on Faith by religion. Religion as we know it is mostly manmade.
And man is often a faulty practitioner to hand the care of your most precious self to.
The body houses the treasure. The treasure is the Spirit.

I have lots of thoughts. About lots of things. I firmly believe Joy should never be restrained. Or, captive. I think to do so diminishes the Spirit.

Do I believe every word in the Bible or any other religious tool? No. Again, it has been tampered with by man.

The truth is the truth. And not every ones truth is the same as the truth of 7 others. And it can all become very unpalatable when it is forced. And if, it is the truth? It will make itself clear.

There was a man who wrote a song. After becoming familiar with truth. I don't believe he was thanking Darwin for his presented possible explanation of the existence of man.
I believe he was thanking another for bringing his mustard seed of faith to an amazing harvest of truth.

And I have never believed that man is the sole inhabitor of The Universe. And based on my experience of man? I want something much bigger to be protecting me. The presumption of intelligent life forms does nothing to assure me of a higher level of kindness.

We all have an inner voice. We all have some ability to ascertain truth. And I am all good with a person leading with their truth. When that truth is voiced from within.

Faith is not for the faint of heart. And yet, they need it most. Faith is not fashionable, trendy, or buyable.
And by contrast it will be the most expensive gift you ever receive.
Based on that alone, I would like to caution that you not misspend or abuse it unnecessarily.

The good news is, if you do? It may always be rebuilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment