Monday, May 25, 2009

I Can't Believe I Am Going To Write This. But I Think I Finally Get It.

OMG I laughed til I cried. I think I finally understand why another blogger has often appeared almost rabid in regard to some of the horse related ads on craigslist.

I had never looked at them with regard to horses before. I specifically keyed in saddles and got horses thrown in too.

Earth shattering Irish Sport Horse. With a back long enough to put two 18" saddles on and still pack a small child.
All for the low low price of $7,500.

And two paint geldings with almost 180 days of training between them. Bomb proof, rock solid, etc., etc..
$2500 a pop take your choice. Because these 3 yr olds have seen it all...

And saddles? Blue Ridge Barrel Saddle cost $600. Who saw you coming? A Circle Y saddle I sold last year was listed for substantially more than I sold it for.
The horsedopia folks would get a kick out of where that one went.

Those cotton saddle blankets that most people buy for $6-$12 were listed for $42.95.

Who knew unregistered weanlings were bringing $500-$1500?

I am just going to stop myself right here. I am not including pictures. But I will say this this.

They should have called it wishlist.org instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment