Monday, May 4, 2009

Meet Madam Jiggles...




This is Eternal Moment. Our nod to the off the track Thoroughbred. Em is 5 this year. And this is her second stay with us.
She was originally here in August, I think, of last year. She became cost prohibitive for the folks she went to live with and returned in January.

Em too, is on a diet of solely forage. 90% alfalfa that tests 21% or better.
Her original owners are coming for a visit this summer. From Nebraska.
Em was a little distracted in the first 2 pictures. Gato was buzzing her pasture by way of the inside of the farmers field.

She has her new shoes on. And is ready to go back into training. She is a fairly level headed girl. And a very nice ride.
I am thinking not bad weight for a TB who is only on hay. She has actually gained since being here.
Poor Em. No more Scampers Choice for her. As if, she needs to be any thicker.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Girl!

    You know how I love a grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love greys too! But I'm also a complete sucker for a pretty face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I know you ladies love a grey. I have 6. So, I am going to torment you for awhile.
    I enjoy seeing the crew in living colour here.
    I tell myself that I will do one per day(weather permitting).
    I can't believe I have 16 or 17 more to present.
    I must be crazy.:)

    ReplyDelete