Thursday, May 14, 2009

Why Renters And Boarders Suck...

I hate renters. Even more than I hate boarders. Why is it that people who understand the basic rules of getting along in society DO NOT understand the basic rules of IF it is NOT your's leave it alone.

Renter: Would it be okay if I used the big screen tv? Or, were you planning on taking that with you? Well what about the console then because I need something to put my tv on? (yes because I bought my furniture to give to you)

Boarder: I didn't know I could not use what ever is in the barn. I am paying to rent here.(when confronted with her horse completely dressed in my tack)

Renter: Say can I use your lawnmower? (After breaking the mower at the rental property driving over the rock garden)

Boarder: Well it was just hanging in the tackroom I did not think it would be a big deal. (handing me back one of my training bridles that CJ just happened to break both the reins on while grazing the yard unattended. Because boarder needed to use the bathroom and could she get a soda)

Renter: So your saying it is a problem if I have sex with the neighbor's husband in exchange for him doing the yardwork?(after all the neighbors are ready to lynch the new tramp in town)

Boarder: Oooopsie I didn't realize my ass and my boobs were hanging out. I thought it was your husband coming to do chores.(and yes, the board was late. AGAIN)

Renter: I mailed the check it isn't my fault if you didn't get it.

Boarder: I mailed the check it isn't my fault if you didn't get it.

Renter: Well I know I should have asked before I knocked it out but how was I supposed to know it was a load bearing wall?

Boarder: Well I know I didn't tell you my horse was a cribber but why should I have to pay extra for all the wood he eats? I am already paying board isn't that kind of stuff included?(because 12x12 cedar or oak boards are so cheap)

Renter: I know I have not paid rent in 3 months but you can't just kick me out.

Boarder: I know I have not paid board in 3 months but you can't just kick me out.

Renter: I don't understand what you are so angry about?

Boarder: I don't understand what you are so angry about?

Do you mind if I grab a soda? Is it okay if I use your bathroom? Oh I am so hungry what are you having for supper? I know it is late and I really should be going and let you get some sleep but can/could I have another soda and just use your phone for a minute? I can't get reception out here.

I could go on about this for a very long time. Suffice it to say, boarders and renters are a PAIN IN THE ASS!!!
At least, mine.

TRANSLATION? GET THE F*&^ OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: