Thursday, May 7, 2009

I AM ECSTATIC TO BE SO VERY WRONG!!!

I am genuinely thrilled to know and share that the 3 Strikes Mustangs are no longer at this time endangered.
I am thoroughly blown away by what ALL of the volunteers, and ABR and yes, even HSUS,
have managed to accomplish!!!
This has been a fantastical example of what can happen when people work together.
And I am so excited for the horses.
The outpouring has been tremendous.
From the individual who donated time and/money, to the professionals, and the companies, and the agencies, and the rescues, who donated and helped to bring resolution.
And The Sheriff's Department for causing charges to come into play.

*APPLAUSE* *I AM STANDING ON MY CHAIR AND APPLAUDING ALL OF YOU*

I am so proud you all proved me wrong. Thank you sincerely and from the depths of my heart for all you have done to help these animals.
Oh, and what the hell, forgiveness for all.

I did say, "I would be the last person to say good job"...

Oh, and Cathy? Very good job... I mean that sincerely...

Dena Rodacker
WMS

5 comments:

  1. Nicely done, it is all to easy to ignore the good and focus on the bad . Kudos to you for acknowledging the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second FV! Good work. The only way to find balance is to wallow in the good stuff, or the bad is overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies... I am not always a volatile twit.
    Generally only when I lose my temper.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dena,
    I have yet to see you actually be a volatile twit. I have seen you very opinionated, and I see nothing wrong with that. You seem to be a strong person, and I think it is great that you can/will do what so many others can/will not.
    I'm also glad that you were wrong. :)

    As alway please excuse any spelling errors, I'm feeling a little lazy today.

    Ashke

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.americanadoptions.com/adoption/article_view/article_id/2260?pg=6

    ReplyDelete