Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Forget "DUDE Where's My Car?" Where the hell is my Mustang?

Has anyone besides me noticed that there has been no new numbers of resolution released?
Did anyone else notice how many of those horses were never listed as available for adoption?

You know if they all got homes? GREAT!!! But why hasn't the information been shared?
Technical difficulty? Another media blackout by HSUS?

I am going to say it. The video clip released by HSUS wasn't exactly what I was expecting.
And the dead horses? The pile of 60+? Still have not seen it. And I still do not know what killed them all.
Proven and documentable fact. Not interested in hyperbole.

Jason Meduna may very well be a piece of crap. Don't know. Never met the guy. Never met the folks offering opinions and taking up a collection for the rope either.
For all I know he could be extremely mentally ill.
Taking in that many horses and trying to feed them all could do that to a person.
Or, prove that they were cracked to begin with.
Same could be said for those who endorsed and sponsored his efforts.

I would like to know the final numbers. It would be nice to know how many went to other rescues. Or, how many states adopted.

You see, when you live in a society where people are supposed to be tried on the basis of, facts.
There should be no reason to withhold the presentation of those facts.

Opinions can be titillating, entertaining, and sometimes, even amusing. But how do you form one without facts?
Or, should I say, how do you validate it?
Or, isn't that important anymore?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the music sounds angry. And the tone of the post is one step from boredom.
    I can't quite figure if that makes me sophisticated. Or, complex.
    The words of the music fit. The tone is angrier than I am.
    I am too tired to generate the energy required to sustain that level of hostility.
    Who knew skater boys were so pissed off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right ,that is a pretty aggressive tune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Fern I never could get into that whole mosh pit type of music.

    ReplyDelete