Saturday, March 21, 2009

When you can't beat em Do you join em?

Hell No... But you can have an opinion that is not per say, "Diplomatically Correct". This is the place where I do not have to be polite. Nor does anyone else. But any and all who enter here need to realize one thing.
I can have an opinion. You can have an opinion. Sure bet that anyone reading here will have one too.
But there will be no victims here... NONE...
This is where I am going to quote others who do not practice as they preach. I will even feature them.
Yep, just because I can. There are no language prohibitions or restrictions here. I suggest that children do not play here but if their parents don't stop them neither can I.
This is where what's sauce for one goose is sauce for me. This is where if I come across pure nastiness somewhere else I will expose the purveyor here. Again, just because I can.
Oh and this is also where I will vent with regard to all the bullshit "RESCUE" drama being perpetuated everywhere I look.
I should have just called it, "My Turn".
Don't like it? Leave. I don't like what you post? I just might delete it. Because, I can.
Think of it like a cyber dictatorship. My World and My Rules. How fun for me...
Besides, the other facets of my personality need a place to express.
I read all these postings on the internet. Talking seriously crazy shit. And this is where I am not going to turn the other cheek.
I have noticed that people like to bitch, fuss, and fight. I have noticed when there is too much sunshine and light some folks just do not know what to do with themselves so they start venting on inappropriate subject material.
So Seriously, What Is Everybody So Mad About? Tell us all here. I am almost certain that someone somewhere will be interested. They might even agree with you. You can commiserate.
Have fun and rock on. ..

1 comment: