Thursday, March 26, 2009

QUIT WASTING RESOURCES WITH FALSE COMPLAINTS!!!

How many of us know someone who has become involved in a pissing match with someone and pulled the false complaint to some sort of authority card?

Women have a tendency to say, "Well, I am just going to call social services and that will show them". Show them what?
That you are unbalanced and a flakey bitch? Or, that they should FEAR you?
Sorry about this ladies I really don't mean to discriminate but most mens minds don't come up with this one.
Unless, there is a custody battle or child support involved. Those two things can change the formula as to how I arrived at my opinion.

Guys call building, city, and county inspectors on each other.
Or, they shoot each others dogs. Or, the neighbor ladys cat. They are the ones who get creative with poison too. But the whole poison thing can be applied to both sexes.

And now we come to animal lovers. Oh My God! I was on the phone with 3 different humane agents. And we were discussing how much time and resources are wasted with vendetta calls.
WTF?

I love animals. I don't always like their people. And I have probably said a thousand times that someone may be a real asshole or bitch but at least they take care of their animals.

So, why do people who claim to love animals do this?
Because they are stupid. And unbalanced. Clueless and Petty. Oh, and let us not forget that they can do this anonymously so there are no consequences to them for making a false complaint.

Here is a thought. Every call must be investigated. How many calls do you suppose the average agency gets per day?
Now, how many are real?
Poor neglected and abused animals. I guess they will just have to wait until the AC can wade through all the BULLSHIT to get to them.
That is so sad...

4 comments:

  1. Gosh! i know what you mean about that. What's even sadder is when a genuine problem gets poopooed and a false complaint gets blown completely out of proportion.
    I had an encounter with a do-gooder in a lady's bathroom while I was changing my daughter. I walked into the bathroom, put my cane aside and put Dillo on the changing table. She was getting over a 4 week battle with rota virus, and she had a small spot of diaper rash from the constant liquid pooping. Anyway, I had cleaned her off and was fanning her so she'd dry out a little before I put her diaper on. Suddenly, a woman completely invaded my personal space and scrutinized the Dillobutt. She informed me that I couldn't take care of my child, and she said she was going to call SRS. I was so stunned. She stated that "my kind" should be prevented from having children as blindness obviously made it impossible to provide good care. I recovered and pulled out the pediatrician's business card I always carried. I told her to give Dr. C a call and he would vouch for me. She didn't let up and leaned over and got really close to the happily bare-bottommed Dillo. "That looks ouchy, Honey. You want me to take care of....". Right then, there was an ominous gurgling sound, and a sigh from Dillo. "Get back!" I squawked. She let fly with a liquid Dillodump. "I can't believe you didn't see that one coming," I said. She left in a huge huff. I Got the Dillo off the table, and rinsed her in the sink. Luckily, this incompetant blind mom remembered to put a disposable pad down before preceeding with the change. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AofG

    You are gooood. My diplomatic recovery with nasty bitches has always been touch and go.
    After I overcome being stunned I try being rational for like a minute.
    And then?
    I get creative.
    It has cost and my family a lot.
    I am a slow learner.
    Fighting City Hall can have terrible consequences sometimes.
    Who knew? I should have...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooo, well meaning idiots! Both my sons were born with the Native American 'blue spot' on their butts. Got investigated because newbie doctor thought it was a bruise. AofL, you have sooo much self control. I would have whacked her with my cane if I were you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kestrel
    You had me wanting to look at my naked ass in the mirror over that last post.
    Not a task for the faint of heart or weak of stomach.LOL

    ReplyDelete