Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Don't Wonder.

My God is not for everybody. I would be more than willing to share. But sometimes people do not see what is right in front of them. And so they doubt. And blame. And attempt to discredit what they know nothing of.

My God is amazing. I do not know if he knows the number of hairs on my head. I do know that he has a sense of humor though. Lucky for me.
I do know that he hears my prayers. Even though, I do not always get the answer I may have been hoping for.

When things go bad I don't wonder why he abandoned me. I am so grateful that He is always with me.
Light or dark.

Recently I was devastated by a series of events that I could not understand. Mostly why was this happening.
I have lived through a lot. I have seen even more. But all of this had me on my knees.
Have you ever wondered what sound your heart might make as it is breaking? Don't. I pray that you never hear such.
It is the tinkling of broken glass and the roar of rending fabric. The quiet after is absolute.

Nothing is sacred when evil comes for you. And that which is sacred to you is the first to be threatened.
Material things do not mean much to me in the grand scheme of things. The thought behind them is what counts.

But one thing I will never in this lifetime bear again is having a child stolen from me. I cannot. You see, we all have limits. Places which we cannot be pushed beyond.
And I know my God knows this. I know this based on the one person that he sent to make sure that could not and did not happen.
And that too put me on my knees.

It would appear that I am once again to be brought into the arena with mine enemies.
Pussy bitches never did have the balls to come at me one at a time.
I moved 9 years and 6 counties away from what I thought would kill me. Apparently, I did not move far enough.
They left their bootprints on my "Bless This Home" sign. Fuckers.

Never forget that I am allowed to hate evil... I sometimes do wonder if this is exactly what he made me to do.
I will trust in Him. And who knows? Maybe this time he will allow me to unsheathe my claws. One can only hope. One can wish that it were never necessary.

2 comments:

  1. All prayers are answered , even when the answer is no. We need to trust that while we know our wants , God knows our needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to trust in the Lord; because when life sucks we have to have something to hold on to to stay sane. Asking why does not always yield answers. We may not know for years what that answer may be but we will know when it is answered. I am so outraged at what all went on and what was done. Why the hell can you not live the life you have achieved now and be left alone to live it? And why did they have to tear up the house???? That just does not make sense. Unless it was just because they could. Just keep the thought that I am behind you for whatever it is worth. And so are alot of people. You will come out on the other side of this a stronger person.

    ReplyDelete